Act provides for payment of equal wages for work of same and similar nature to male and female workers and for not making discrimination against female employees in the matters of transfers, training and promotion etc. Central Government is the appropriate Govt. in respect of industries/establishments for which it is appropriate Govt. under the Industrial Disputes Act. 1947.
Services We Offer
- Providing consultancy and guidance regarding rules pertaining to Equal Remuneration
- Providing guidance in maintaining Registers required under the Act
- Attend the government officials and solve the queries
- Replying to Show Cause Notices issued under Equal Remuneration Act
- Assistance at the time of inspections and enquiries conducted by the Inspector.